Saturday, October 25, 2008

I DONT UNDERSTAND... =(

Hey... i dont know whats happening to dis worLd... it's becoming wiLder and wiLder.. and i cant stand it anymore.. here's the story...

one of mai 'pakcik' (so called), [my mom's side] received his CPF and he have to seLL his house..
and for that, he becomes rich, richer than us, his own cousins.. and we didn't ask anything from him at aLL ... and so, he's becoming more and more sombong to us..
its okay bout that...
but the most that i cannot take it is dat he ask my nephew, 'when is ur grandpa's gonna die?'
WHAT THE FUCK !
God... please.... save me.... and save that man....
the whoLe famiLy knows bout it.. but we stiLL be patient with hym... as we know that God's with us...


DAES PASSED...
he's stiLL with his attiude... but this time.. DIE MELAMPAU..!!
my grandma had asked him to cure for her right hand's dat in pain... know wat my fucking 'pakcik' said..?
'u want dis to be cured? suck my cock and take the sperm'
it hurts me BADLY when i knew about the news.. my grandma is 70+ years oLd... how couLd he have a heart to say those kind of things to her... ??
Ya Allah... ampuniLah dosa pakcik ku...
pity ma nenek and atok....
Tuhan saje yg tahu baLasannye..
Aameen...

No comments: