Sunday, October 19, 2008


From the first time i know u, i never thought that i would be yours one day..
I always judge you from your looks...
i didnt even judge your heart..
i said to myseLf...
'' you're a bad guy for me.. so it's time for me to pLay around with your feeLings..''
and so i did ...
Day after day we keep in touch, i don't know why i've missed you.. is that i sign of love??
i didnt admit it at first.. i got a job to do..
and so, i played timer..
without reaLising that u really lerve and care for mie with all of your heart.. i did as much as i can so that u trust me.. and i WON !! you trust me aLot.. you thougth that i Loved you too.. but actuaLLy i didn't.. and so, we met.. for the first time.. you are not as ugLy as i thought.. hmm.. my heart speaks.. to pLay around with your feelings.. that's my job... okay.. i canceLLed our meeting that day, just to accompLish my job.. i went out with another guy, same pLace to where you were at.. Lucky me, i saw you... you were speechless watching me hoLding hands with him.. AND YOU WALKED AWAY...
The scenario keeps on pLaying in my mind.. Watching your sad face that evening reaLLy make the pityness feeLing born in my bitch heart... how crueL am i to do this fucking thing to a person that reaLLy Lerve me deepLy..... i admit, that i loved you.. but i'm not sure how much i loved you.. yet i know, i care for you... we're separating now.. i vaLued how much i missed you.. your voice.. your smiLes... your touch.. your kisses..
i cried hard... i dont know what to do.. my apoLigise doesnt seemed to work at all.. i want that we get back together... and i'll promise to love you right.. stiLL, you didn't forgive me.. i didn't give up.. i try my hard so that you'll come back in my arms..
and yes... you've came back..

NOW THAT I GOT YOU BACK, NEVER WILL I HURT YOU..
NEVER WILL I LIED TO YOU...
NEVER WILL I MAKE YOU CRY...
&& NEVER WILL I STOP LOVING YOU..............
because you're the onLy one for me, and you're the onLy one stays in my heart..
you make my Life better, and so, i Loved you..
My LoVE for you are deep.. deeper than the sea.. the oceans...
NEVER LET YOU GO... even for a day...
and if ever i really have to let you go one day..
i want you to know that you wiLL never be repLace, aLways in my heart.. aLways i Love..
and aLways i miss..

No comments: